1. Students who avail the school bus/transport facility should report to the assigned pick–up point at least five minutes before the stipulated time.
2. The buses will not wait for any late-comers.
3. The drivers are authorized to stop the buses only at the designated stops. No diversion/extension will be entertained on existing routes.
4. No student will be permitted to board a bus other than the one to which he/she is assigned.
5. Students will board the bus in an orderly manner, giving due priority to younger students.
6. Parents who have ‘self’ transport arrangements should ensure that their wards report to school before the morning assembly begins and pick up the child only after the school hours are over. No cars or any other mode of transport will be permitted to be parked in front of the school during the school hours.
7. Any request to change the bus route/stop must be submitted to the Principal in writing.
8. The following acts are considered as serious violations:
9. Discourtesy and disobedience towards the driver or conductor.
10. Changing places frequently while the bus is in motion.
11. Discourtesy to other children.
12. Pushing and jostling when boarding the bus.
13. Trying to distract the bus driver’s attention
14. Destroying bus property
15. If a child is found indisciplined or violating any of the above rules, the principal at his/her discretion may take any disciplinary action, even suspending the offender from the bus.
16. Parents who want their children to avail the school transport should give a written undertaking that the school will not be held responsible for any damage/injury/loss of life or property due to any accident and/or any failure to pick up or reach the students in time.
17. The bus service is liable to be withdrawn or changed from any area as and when it is not found feasible. Transport charges vary according to the distances. However, transport charges may be increased when the need arises, and this may be done without prior notice.
18. A calendar month’s notice must be given in writing before withdrawing a pupil from the school transport facility. However, students who have availed school transport facility for the second and third quarter will not be allowed to discontinue during the last quarter.
19. Parents are responsible for ensuring the safe return of their children after school hours, when transport is not provided by the school.
20. The school is not responsible for any student boarding a wrong bus from the school or going to another student’s house, without prior permission from the parents and verification of the same by the school authority. 15) Parents are required to educate their children to board the proper bus and in case of any doubt, advise them to stay back in the school for remedial action.
21. The school transport facility will be made available only if seating capacity in a given bus route is available. Admission to the school doesn’t guarantee the transport facility.
22. Parents are expected to make their own transport arrangements whenever students have to come before or after the school hours for any competition or activity.
23. The transport fee is charged for the entire year.