The St. Francis Institutes, promoted by the Franciscan Missionaries brothers across the globe, pursue value-based quality education and professionalism with a great sense of compassion. There are schools, 5 colleges, and training centres in India under this network.
1. Personal growth — intellectual, moral, physical. psychological and social.
2. Progressive and holistic development of the child — fully human, wholly Indian, and truly modern.
3. A fun-filled and exciting experience of learning.
4. Self-discipline through moral instructions.
5. Leadership skills through participation and involvement in co-curricular activities.
6. Power of expression through public speaking, debates, dramatics, elocution, extempore, music, and creative writing.
7. Preparation of the students for future careers.
8. Shaping citizens who serve society with confidence and dignity.
1. Help our scholars recognize the Divine Presence in and around them.
2. Prepare the children for a life that is healthy and morally sound which will help them keep away from the evil forces in the economic, social, and political scene.
3. Reject ideologies that threaten human dignity, such as, violence, hatred, injustice and gender discrimination.
4. Foster virtues, like, respect for people, obedience. gentleness, forgiveness, gratitude, honesty, loyalty, generosity, and diligence.
5. Derive joy in stretching our hands to the needy.
6. Cultivate love and appreciation in the children for their culture and traditions.
7. Help the children take a keen interest in the happenings in other countries and keep them informed about the changes.
8. Help the children develop a secular attitude with a multicultural outlook and respect for all religions.